• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Silent Hill Welcome to Silent Hill - I've Recreated the Silent Hill Town Sign

    Silent Hill Welcome to Silent Hill - I've Recreated the Silent Hill Town Sign


    Welcome to Silent Hill - I've Recreated the Silent Hill Town Sign

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I’m bringing my new toys with me ...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Immediately thought of the first Pyramid Head fight from SH2 when I saw this

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    OC Heather Fanart

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    OMG OMG I FOUND IT (silent hill 2)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I am an occultist and am convinced that silent hill is based upon Kabbalistic lore. In the beginning of silent hill 2, in the bathroom you can see an odd figure with Hebrew writing. In taking the real picture to the game they fucked the text up beyond recognition.... I tried translating the text and it was nonsense as a Jewish friend also confirmed to me...

    Now in one of my new books by a real Kabbalah scholar.... I finally fucking found it!

    From page 321 of Kabbalah by Gershom Scholem "Detail from a parchment amulet showing the female demon Lilith. Above her are depicted Sanoi, Sansanoi and Samnaglof." This is the odd drawing on the wall of the bathroom in the intro for Silent hill 2. You cannot see the upper demons, but the figure for Lilith is the EXACT same drawing on the wall in the bathroom https://m.imgur.com/a/gNwUjEH

    https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-bell-ca-revc&biw=360&bih=657&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk009ZBD5_LsimeOVZ-rFW01OrJXp5Q%3A1582221357688&sa=1&q=bathroom+wall+silent+hill+2+Hebrew&oq=bathroom+wall+silent+hill+2+Hebrew&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..#imgrc=gTjNSxsiWcoPmM

    IMO, This is a big fucking detail because it essentially indicates the cults mythos is bullshit made up stuff and it's the klippothic forces feeding off the pain and suffering of its visitors. This makes way more sense. Visitors are periodically traveling through the literal world of shells in ha Kabbalah. And what is silent hill, but a shell of a town?

    submitted by /u/ExtraGloria
    [link] [comments]

    Missing a few Silent Hills but have most

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Picked up this. Collection is almost done.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Hello guys I'm playing silent hill 2 on my ps2 and I'm trying to get the Maria ending.She has not taken damage by the enemies except a few hits from pyramid head during the chase scene in the hospital.Will that prevent the particular ending I'm trying to get?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I have also visited her many times in the hospital and after the other world.

    submitted by /u/typhon56
    [link] [comments]

    Just experienced the silent hill 2 enhanced edition it makes me even more sad that these games (SH2-3)are not on current consoles

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Absolutely ridiculous that these gems aren't treated with respect in this current era where everything is coming to the ps4,xbox1,switch how can Konami leave these behind people would eat these games up for 20dollars as the resident evil remake ,zero remasters showed

    And that's bull about the source code being missing the pc version with enhancements mods just shows its very doable god bless those guys

    submitted by /u/bratpack1
    [link] [comments]

    I’d enjoy seeing a silent hill set in the 1800s

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    To me, current day horrors don't compare to really ancient stuff. Imagine you have to find some key item inside this 1800s pioneer cottage house near the silent hill settlement, the house turns up empty, except for the dirt floor basement with rows of shelves and cold storage room doors. You find the item, then monsters start crawling out from around things in the dimly lit basement. You try to leave, but the trap door was shut above your head on your way down.

    It would be really cool to see what the town was like back when buildings like the Brookhaven hospital were actually new.

    submitted by /u/VirtualRelic
    [link] [comments]

    The lying figure. Sculpted, painted and rigged for a Silent Hill 2 video. Releasing next week!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Need help finding a certain song! What's the song that plays in this video at 1:20?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    My Silent Hill HD Collection Experience

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    So my first experience with Silent Hill was through the HD collection, which now knowing the general consensus and seeing the original games in action on the original system I see why it was received poorly and is generally bad. I want to explain why HD Collection was still a great experience for me.

    I was lucky enough to have not seen any gameplay, any cutscenes, heard any real story arch, anything to do with the Silent Hill games. Save for maybe seeing the movie and at the thinking "meh, it's okay". I walked into Silent Hill 2 for the first time only hearing that this game is scary as hell and it's one of the best games of all time. I just never had any drive to play it or watch any gameplay or anything. I walked in completely blind. I walked out of Silent Hill 2 a fan. Then I played SH3 and was even more engrossed in the series, although I sadly admit I still have yet to play the first game (IM WORKING ON IT!).

    Anyway, I played the HD collection and I was mesmerised. The off-kilter dialogue, the dark hallways, the then confusing as hell puzzles which I STILL NEED TO sometimes LOOK UP WALKTHROUGHS ON, the games where a gem. I took them as they were and I was scared but invested. Then, a friend had mentioned that the HD collection was shit and I was confused as to why?? As he explained that the fog was drastically down and the voice acting was changed and other technical stuff I did not understand then, the game was basically a downgrade he said. So I finally looked up the original games in their original states (through only Lets plays and walkthroughs) and wow.. I see what he meant. The fog alone was eye-opening because I know if I had played the original the tension I felt while playing the HD collection would've been amplified but like.. a lot.

    Do I wish I had played the original games on their original systems in their original states? Yes. All-around yes. I think those are the proper way to play those games if you truly wish to engross yourself into Silent Hill.. but I will say, if all else fails, the HD collection isn't so utterly garbage as everyone says. Yes it's definitely a downgrade but you're lucky like me and you're going into Silent Hill completely blind, it will still do the job of hooking you into the series.

    But yeah.. if you can, play the originals as they were.

    My next big gaming project is to play the original first Silent Hill, as I still have yet to play it. I am excited, and terrified.

    submitted by /u/avuich9
    [link] [comments]

    Insert Coin James Sunderland Jacket

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Anyone have any idea where I can find one? Somehow I missed the initial release and just found out about it and really want one. However I can't seem to find one anywhere I've looked, so I figured I'd ask here.

    submitted by /u/staaarchild
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hill HD collection xbox one?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I really have the urge to play through silent hill 2 again but do not own an old console anymore and on my have the hd collection on my xbox one which I've never played. Should I play the hd collection or is it not worth it as I've heard mixed things about it?

    submitted by /u/hollylawrence03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment