• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Silent Hill My latest find for my Silent Hill collection a pop stand advertisement from Japan!

    Silent Hill My latest find for my Silent Hill collection a pop stand advertisement from Japan!


    My latest find for my Silent Hill collection a pop stand advertisement from Japan!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Picked these up for $30 each. Would've preferred the case and manual, but I really just wanted to play them.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Got a CRT recently and a beanbag chair for maximum nostalgia.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    There isn't a working forbidden siren subreddit and given SH is as close as I can get... I'm hoping someone can help.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I'm trying to figure out what items I need from where to unlock the 2nd missions on the link navigator.

    However I don't think the link navigator is working as intended... Pressing L1 allows you to scroll around... It makes mention of Lock! and Key! Icons showing up as you investigate.

    However it just says hold... On everything.

    I have zero clue of where I need to focus my attention to find important items or if I've fully completed a mission.

    submitted by /u/Brizzzled
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for this keychain from the Silent hill homecoming release from circuit city.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Can't get enhanced edition to work

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I have followed every step on the guide, but when I execute the game file nothing happens. Did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/UndesirableOldMan
    [link] [comments]

    A few years ago I released this song and video inspired by early Silent Hill games (despite the fact its called Homecoming). You might like it?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Idc what anyone says. Silent Hill 4 was underrated and scary

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    I think SH4 was great. The first 3 games were better imo, especially the endings, but SH4 was scary as hell. Easily the scariest of the first 4 SH games. Just played it and cannot understand the hate. I understand that it can be repetitive in the second half, but it was still a great game.

    It also has one of the darkest endings in the entire series.

    submitted by /u/itwasonlyjustadream
    [link] [comments]

    Two problems with Silent Hill 3 PC Fix by Steam006

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    1. Problem: I somehow can't download the latest version (v1.6.0). The link doesn't work.
    2. Problem: I downloaded the v.1.3.0 but he game wont start when clicking on DLLInjector.exe. It however does work with the latest version of SH4 The Room.
    submitted by /u/hesojam0
    [link] [comments]

    Does the sh2 director's cut have the Maria's episode?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment