• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Silent Hill Hey all, I'm searching for a very rare Silent Hill 2 poster. I know it is quite valuable and I'm willing to pay what it's worth. If anybody has a lead on a copy (or the means to make a high quality reproduction) please let me know.

    Silent Hill Hey all, I'm searching for a very rare Silent Hill 2 poster. I know it is quite valuable and I'm willing to pay what it's worth. If anybody has a lead on a copy (or the means to make a high quality reproduction) please let me know.


    Hey all, I'm searching for a very rare Silent Hill 2 poster. I know it is quite valuable and I'm willing to pay what it's worth. If anybody has a lead on a copy (or the means to make a high quality reproduction) please let me know.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Found in CA....

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    She do be lookin kind of sick doe...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    so rn its 9:30 pm for me, i’m by myself and this is going to be my first ever time playing both Silent Hill 2 and a Silent Hill game altogether, alongside my first ever horror game. let’s hope i can actually sleep tonight ����

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I’m crying rn

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Valentine's Day is dedicated to what you love the most.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Happy Valtielentine’s day everyone :)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Playing SH3 on PC.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Hi, so I'm basically doing the initial setup and I'm using the "Essential improvements" from here: https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_3, but I still have a couple of questions:

    -Is there any one of these that I shouldn't "mix" with the others? Like idk, sh3proxy with the widescreen fix or something similar.

    -Do you recommend me playing it on 30 fps capped or go for 60?

    -The HQ FMV's from WSMSH3 are displayed letterboxed. Is this something intentional of the game or is there a way to play them at a 16:9 aspect ratio fullscreen.

    Any help with any of these is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BrunX776
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill Endings

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Just finished a play through of the Silent Hill series (minus Shattered Memories, still need to get my hands on that). I was wondering if there are certain endings that you have preferences for. I know I have ones from each one that I consider to be the true ending in my mind, but I was wondering which ones stood out for everyone else.

    submitted by /u/IAmDrewbacca
    [link] [comments]

    What is the song playing near the end of SH2 when James is talking to Mary on the bed?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEacfO0ztX4&t=111

    I skimmed through the OST and don't believe I found this track on there. Is it available without the dialogue somehwere?

    and just to unload some thoughts: Haven't played these games since I was a kid, just started marathoning them all, halfway through SH3 now.

    While they're all great, the soft, eerie sadness of SH2 is hitting me way, way harder than when I first played them. I used to remember SH3 being my favorite. And it definitely has the best visuals and straight horror elements, with a steadier clip of scares and gags.

    But I'm realizing the SH2 hype is more than a circlejerk. No other game in my experience, maybe even any media, has matched it's mysterious, somber atmosphere. The gameplay and acting is much more awkward but in a weird way I think it absolutely adds to this bizarre detached depressing tone, along with the strange dialogue and delivery.

    The slow decent from the end of the hospital, through the historical society and to the hotel is really sticking with me more than any other game sequence has

    anyhoo, still mad about silent hills/HD collection, fuck konami, etc

    submitted by /u/YoshisBareFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in elevator Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    So when I enter elevator with Maria I know that some quiz is supposed to happen but I hear nothing. I let James and Maria stand there for 6 mins and nothing happened. I also can't exit the elevator. Do you guys happen to have a solution?

    submitted by /u/MajorIsPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    SH1 boss fight (spoilers)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    I'm in a boss fight with Cybil right now and I'm kind of stuck. I've got a three save system that allows me to go back twice, and that's allowed me some elbow room but even on easy she can put you in the red with a single gunshot. The tank controls do not shine here in this circular area filled with obstacles. I have 6 rifle rounds, a med kit and handgun bullets in the low teens (haven't played in a week so I can't remember). I can't seem to avoid her gunshot without sprinting in a random direction that isn't too close. She eats all my rifle rounds and a lot of my handgun ammo, but she usually gets me before I can find out if I even have enough ammo to do the job. I think at most, there is one health drink I can go back to get, and that will definitely help but she is eating bowls of lead and doesn't seem to be doing much. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Bagofsmallfries
    [link] [comments]

    Valentines cards

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    A Plea to All of Kojimadom - Making the First Full Strand Contract Web in Death Stranding

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    This is a Plea to All of Kojimadom to connect! We are trying to make a full Strand Contract web we are calling Bridges 3. We want to see if there are any "Nuclear Disarmament" style hidden endings or undiscovered strand game mechanics in #DeathStranding. Help us find out! Let's connect! #TomorrowIsInYourHands

    This video explains how we can do this: https://youtu.be/XXLSN2w1-8M

    submitted by /u/LordLargo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment