• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Silent Hill The original silent hill. Worth the wait

    Silent Hill The original silent hill. Worth the wait


    The original silent hill. Worth the wait

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Had a friend who worked at the local movie theatre in 2006. He knew how pumped I was for this at the time and this wound up in his car instead of the dumpster.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    This is a live wallpaper I made, the fact you have to hold it to make the seal shake makes it feel like actually saving the game in Silent Hill.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    always wanted to use this as a wallpaper, but the resolution was too small. thankfully, ai upscaling does wonders!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Playing Silent Hill 3 for PS2 on a CRT as god intended

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    It is not always Laura who plays the piano.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Silent Hill 2: Enhanced Edition Update Release #4 is Live!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Posts won’t post?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I've tried several times now posting fan art of mine to this sub, none of which ever seemed to make it on. I don't even know if this will be posted. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/spicypankeki
    [link] [comments]

    As a massive fan of Silent Hill 3, seeing this collectible figure out on my travels was just amazing.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Check the photos here: https://imgur.com/a/Et1eHya

    Hey all,

    Just thought I would share a pretty awesome find, especially for those that enjoyed Silent Hill 3 as much as I did!

    I was going to all of my local pawn shops and found the above collectible - I did pay a bit much for it...BUT it was the FIRST time seeing a Silent Hill 3 Collectible item sort of thing and since this is a Japan exclusive - to find it here in Australia is just...awesome.Although Robbie the Rabbit didn't quite get enough credit in SH3...he did get it in SH4 I guess :)

    If only I could find the same thing but Pyramid Head or something then that would also be great to just add to my lil Silent Hill collection.These collectibles seem rare, so if anyone else has them in their collection - let me know!

    *I don't recall Robbie ever holding a Chainsaw in-game or in screenies but I may have missed it somewhere.

    *EDIT: DUDE IT JUST DAWNED ON ME*

    The Chainsaw is from SH2 as well as the pipe, which got reused in SH3 as well.

    submitted by /u/MOARPSYK
    [link] [comments]

    User Name Flair?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I was just wondering if the user flairs had anything to do with like server stuff. I'm currently tagged as radio or at least want to be but I don't know if that means anything. Let me know

    submitted by /u/HatchedGiraffe21
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - Fan Soundtrack - Searcher (Rumor)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Survival Horror in Short Skirts :: 92 Non canon approach | Tapas

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Planning on replaying silent hill 2 and 3 on hard mode. Should I?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    How hard are the hard modes for these games? Do they detract from the experience or add to it? I'm talking about the action, not the puzzles.

    submitted by /u/Vape2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment