• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Silent Hill It’s bread.

    Silent Hill It’s bread.


    It’s bread.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Every night even after all these years ......

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    It’s Always Foggy

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    It’s bread.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Alessa Gillespie from Silent Hill is trying to add me on LinkedIn, just another normal Wednesday morning.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Hi, i made this sketch of SH2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I’m bread.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Not Bread.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    My survival horror game collection, i own a few re's but i kinda just wanted to have only physiological horror type games in this post. I started this back in 9th grade, now I'm a sophomore in college

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I have to appreciate that only people who get it will understand the terror beneath the happy-go-lucky shirt

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    It's Time For Silent Hill To Come Back. (Opinion)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Hey folks. Like all of us here who love the Silent Hill franchise, ever since PT was cancelled I've always been interested and a little hopeful (emphasis on 'a little') on if Konami had any plans to potentially make a sequel or reboot the entire series. Silent Hill is one of the biggest horror franchises ever of any type of entertainment and it baffles me how we have had nothing but slot machines since that masterpiece that was PT. I know it's been over 5 years since PT/Silent Hills cancellation and we all know that Konami have fell off a cliff when it comes to games and being a reputable company but does anyone get a feeling that something might be coming soon? Of course I'm not just plucking this out of thin air - the Dead By Daylight chapter that just came out as well as the rumours going around the internet about Sony potentially having control over a new game are what really spur this post on. I've never been a person who said 'Konami will ever make another Silent Hill'. Although I did think it would take years for them to get off their asses I genuinely believe they will EVENTUALLY want to do right by the consumer and their IP's. The Dead By Daylight chapter proved to me that the IP isn't dead and that Konami want us to still be thinking about it. That, a long with the rumour from a reputable source about Sony and SH is starting to get me really excited about the future. I made a video talking about all this and if you have a moment I'd love to hear your thoughts. If not then I appreciate you reading this post and I hope you have a lovely day :)

    I'm not saying it's definitely coming soon. But I hope it is. I don't want this behemoth of horror to be relegated to slot machines for the rest of it's life.

    The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQyEeEq6LY

    submitted by /u/SpookyArc
    [link] [comments]

    Felt inspired by another post on this sub

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    James, honey, did something happen to you?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Question regarding Silent Hill Osts

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I just purchased the soundtracks for 3 and 4 off of ebay, but I feel that both copies may have been fake. The copy of 3 is coming from Italy and the picture on the disc us of the cover of the album, but I've seen copies with robbie the rabbit on there colored gray on a black disc. The same goes with 4. My copy has the cover and the 2nd disc looks like something I've seen before. Does anyone on here have legitimate copies of the soundtracks they can share on here for comparison. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DJFetaCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Should I sell my copy of Silent Hill 2 to give others the chance to play it?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    A few months ago, I bought an original PS2 for the first time from a local store for the sole purpose of playing the elusive Silent Hill 2 (along with other older games like the first Final Fantasy's), which I ordered online from GameStop. I played it, got the "Leave" ending and really enjoyed my time with it; I went in expecting it to be my favorite horror game and it absolutely delivered.

    My quandary now is whether to keep the copy or sell it. Not for the money (wouldn't be much, anyway), but to give someone else the opportunity to play it. I just checked the game's availability on GameStop's website and I'm fairly certain all the main Silent Hill games are out of stock. It really felt like lightning in a bottle to play the game live on my TV in the dark rather than just watch it online or playing the HD Collection, and I'm leaning towards letting someone else have that experience. On the other hand, I wonder how thankful I'd be a few years from now to still have such a treasure.

    What do you think? Keep a rare video game for the memories, maybe the off chance I'd like to get the other endings? Or let someone else give it a spin?

    submitted by /u/The-Debtor
    [link] [comments]

    New silent hill meme in new meme template

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Judgment #6

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Ok I know I'm gonna get hate about this but just hear me out, anyone ever notice how P.T. is kinda like Silent Hill 4: The Room but instead of being trapped in your apartment room your trapped in an endless hallway. Also the plot of P.T. is centered around murder just like Silent Hill 4: The Room

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Guys i don't trust these washing machines. There's something about them i know.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    You walk in on your 7 year old drawing this, what are you doing?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Getting ready for Lunch >:)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Found a pretty damn good copy of SH2 special edition for £25! My original copy (end photo) is pretty wrecked as for some reason my parents let me play around with it was a baby?? Also the sticker actually peels of very easily, think I’ll keep it on for history’s sake

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I haven't picked up the snow white music box in sh2 in the pantry and I can't go back because I can't put my stuff in the locker so I can get in the elevator

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    So I have some ideas for a Silent Hill Remake

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    So I spent a bit of time last night creating a script and what I have is these ideas:

    The game is no longer about Harry driving out to find his daughter, this time it's a young man heading to his mother's home to be there but unlike the Alex concept, this is a young man driving to her at the city and the city is a bit more modern but it's still taking place at night which the opening cutscene shows him driving down a freeway as music plays like before and when he reaches the city, the camera goes to him pulling out the photo and looking at it, probably saying he'll be there soon before putting it away and the camera goes out as he drives in a neighborhood that goes up and then shows the far city ahead as there's tall buildings, a view similar to Las Vegas but the location isn't that which the camera stops as the music stops and cutscene ends.

    Now the menu screen I thought of is he is stopped at the neighborhood sidewalk and stands there leaning back on his car as he looks at the photo and a few seconds later, the environment changes and the sky becomes pitch black, the buildings become more dark but the street remains the same which when he looks up, the city reverts back to normal and he then looks back at the photo then he waits for the same time to look around to the right and left up to the sky before looking back at the photo which only parts of the building ahead change for a moment then other parts of the building change and for a few seconds, the environment changes and probably a blazed black sky appears as down the streets, tall stiff Monsters appear from afar and they begin to move around making creepy movements and the place remains until reverting instantly when the player begins and Harry puts away the photo in his jacket pocket before opening the door and stepping in which he begins to drive as the environment becomes consumed and the people become consumed as the Darkness follows him and the camera becomes consumed as well.

    Next the first level cutscene should start as Harry drives up through the neighborhood and takes a turn to drive on a wider road and everything is normal as he comes through then when he gets to the larger buildings which the street starts to stretch out as drivers in front appear to be moving farther but it's not that noticeable but when all vehicles start to stretch out, he begins to increase speed but they move farther and he begins to freak out until they're gone and the buildings are stretching as well before he notices that people stretch out to and when it's completely a vast distance, he slows down and parks before he notices the buildings are now becoming black and people are gone as the street lights are only there but when he steps out, he sees there is now total darkness behind him on the street and buildings are cut off but nothing is there so he looks in terror asking questions and when he closes the door, the first mission begins.

    That's all I have so far and I think maybe one of the buildings have a light on which pours through and the door remains open so he comes up to it and shouts if people are in there but the silhouette is still in there but it's a monster so when he moves, it will move and he steps back because it seems like he's attracting danger but I haven't thought that far. In my mind these homes are like something from San Francisco but the road is straight here than in the one he began at.

    Of course the previous post I had included some ideas straight from Off The Air's Nightmare episode and my thoughts in The Evil Within 2 but I have some original ideas with one being from my Crossover story and it's that Nero finds Schisms in many different hallways standing there tall when he comes around and all corners have many there that move when he's near them around the corners which everytime he turns around, they appear and it never ends until they all come towards him then there's a few from one of my own nightmares which includes 1. A creature that can produce loud sounds like a Banjee will be out of a room as it was my previous bedroom in this home I'm at where there's a wall blocking a corner around at just few inches and there's silence in the dark as the dark kitchen having the creature come up too fast to react up close to scream for a very long time which this could work for the flying creature or something else then 2. There could be a body hanging by wires in a room with the light Silent Hill has outside of it but it's frozen still which looks creepy. However that's the most I can remember clearly but massive interiors where there's a vast abyss with no sound, having to run from a presence that can be felt and you must reach your ally but can't move having to endlessly hear the being come near you and there's slides but they become unnaturally narrow are three other ideas I have from my dreams which just knowing my mind produced this and felt so real is very frightening.

    The Monsters should not only have an improved behavior and the behavior should also be different to change based on the actions in the game so it will change as the nightmare becomes something unpredictable but the Monsters should also be updated so they look realistic and be more disturbing, the image with that Manniquen as a statue was a perfect example for this and I was horrified at it which it still scares me, just not as much as when I first saw it.

    The music should also play especially on music players when the World is normal but when the Otherworld appears, it has distorted instruments but the voice becomes more demonic similar to the Demon World themes in DMC3, the Bosses and Stage themes and when the World changes like the Monsters, the music will be creepy and in some areas fades away as the Monsters come near. Maybe even do something like the original and something like the Gramophone theme in The Evil Within 2 because that makes the Room look creepy.

    The story and lore? The only ideas I have is Silent Hill is a separate World but it connects to the City, I haven't gotten that far so I dont know what I'll do with it and just started on the Script.

    Just like the lore and location choices, I have not done Gameplay yet as I stopped when finishing the first cutscene on my Script I've began on my notebook so I'll think of it when I get there but what I have above is it so you can comment below and tell me what you think, I was watching a comparison for the RE Remake, one of the two and thought of ideas as a separate thing, using the video for reference as I work on from there and watched Gameplay for the first Silent Hill game so you know what I was doing when writing the Script.

    submitted by /u/WildSangrita
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment