• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Silent Hill Just arrived my best one!

    Silent Hill Just arrived my best one!


    Just arrived my best one!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I finally got my hands on Silent hill 2 pc (small box)!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Always thought this was a particularly dumb response from James

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Cybil is going to be added as a legendary skin in dbd for cheryl! (Leaked image)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Pyramid head is in places... you’d least expect.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Part of my half sleeve I got last year ��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I just finished Silent hill 2 about 20 minutes ago. I will NEVER in my life time forget this game. This game just taught me a major life lesson. Am currently crying like a bitch.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    2020 be like

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    The Last Silent Hill Supper

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Silent Hill Music Stolen by State of Survival?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Had a pop up add for some mobile game called "State of Survival: Zombie War" and they used Promise (Reprise) in the ad.

    I know mobile games are not known for their quality of Ads, but come on.

    submitted by /u/ThrowAbout01
    [link] [comments]

    An unfinished model of Cybil has been found in Dead by Daylight's game files- it could be a skin for Cheryl

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    That time I talked to a random dude in shades on a lawn chair outside Costco about silent hill for two hours

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I saw this dude in shades on a lawn chair outside of Costco and he was wearing a silent hill shirt. I said hey nice shirt and he said thanks, then he asked if I played the series.

    This led to a conversation about the deeper meanings of 2 and 3 and led to stuff like learning that you can hear Mary's voice near a grate in the hotel. And finding out that that rabbit will point at you through the keyhole in silent hill 4.

    Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head, we talked for awhile. When we were finished he took his chair, walked away. He said see you in the other world, I've never seen him again. How was the best conversation I've ever had about videogames held with some crackhead outside Costco.

    submitted by /u/IndecisiveFuckhead
    [link] [comments]

    Did Silent Hill just keep expanding after Homecoming?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    If I remember correctly, the tradition in Shepherd's Glen was to sacrifice the first born child of each founding family to keep the powers of Silent Hill appeased and stop it from spreading to their town. Alex threw this out of order when he accidentally knocked Josh into the lake.

    After the events of Homecoming, do you think the influence of SH just kept expanding, or did it just overtake Shepherd's Glen and stop there? I've been wondering.

    submitted by /u/SuperBigD999
    [link] [comments]

    After months of being out of stock, The Order Hoodie is back for those interested

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    An Animated Wallpaper I made for Heather Mason :")

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 1 but it’s Bunnings

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Well, my power is out..

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Questions about Akira Yamaoka’s sound

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I was wondering, if there are any musicians on this subreddit, if they know what effects and other things he uses to get that signature sound? Articles, interviews, personal knowledge, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DarkoLeonhardt
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone has this image in better quality?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone has this image in better quality?

    Hi guys, i wonder if anyone got this image in a better quality. It's supossed to be the japanese guide book silent hill 3 cover. Thanks for your attention.

    https://preview.redd.it/073kbdexssh51.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=001c7bda51168ea6ab19747f1541e9b8f1e10b85

    submitted by /u/MF_Frost
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get silent hill 3 on pc?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I have silent hill 2-4 on original Xbox and 1 is a playstation classic in psp and ps3 but silent hill 3 is expensive and only on ps2 I don't have one and I don't wanna buy a ps2 and drop like 40 bucks on silent hill 3 I seen some post about pirating it but when I asked about manhunt 2 people said I needed a VPN to pirate stuff in America I just want a working version I can play cause I refuse to play the HD collection for how bad it is I want the original

    submitted by /u/the_cardinali
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the original population? Did everyone died?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    About the games, I never understood why is the town deserted during the events of 1-3. Did the start of SH1 just killed every random person? Or were they gone before that?

    submitted by /u/aspindler
    [link] [comments]

    Pyramid Head Was added to the Silent Hill Fallout 4 Mod, and it looks epic.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment