• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Silent Hill This is a painting I made of James staring at Toluca Lake in Silent Hill 2. Hope you'll like it!

    Silent Hill This is a painting I made of James staring at Toluca Lake in Silent Hill 2. Hope you'll like it!


    This is a painting I made of James staring at Toluca Lake in Silent Hill 2. Hope you'll like it!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    If you know her, I know you're crying inside ;_;

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Dug these out of my attic today.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    You can’t just make Silent Hill 2 stickers, cuz of the way they looked at you!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    My sweet, precious child. ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Appreciation post for Akira Yamaoka's soundtracks

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I was 8 when Silent Hill first released, as a scaredy cat I avoided the series for years, and actually still do, although more because it can be a hassle to play the games nowadays.

    However, I became a fan of Yamaoka's music. I love video game music, have entire spotify playlists dedicated to them and Akira is one of the few artists that can bring me to tears without having even played the games, just through the beauty of his compositions.

    My favourite tracks of his are

    O.r.t: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niN3BYETukk Incredible bass, there is something that feels so powerful and ominous in the instrumental

    End Of Small Sanctuary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCkdcrEeHU&t again, the contrast between the soothing melody and the slow, heavy and very present bass is incredible.

    Null Moon is probably my top track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLhtDJnPKBs Incredible atmosphere, it is melancholy summed up in one music piece. I also often use it to put myself to sleep.

    I won't link the next ones because they are incredibly popular but they are equally amazing.

    Promise: I'd say it's iconic at this point, the beginning of this song is chill-inducing

    Theme of Laura and Reprise (obviously)

    Share yours, with comments if possible !

    submitted by /u/gunslingerplays
    [link] [comments]

    Do I look like Your girlfriend? My name is Heather.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    My Full TS Silent Hill collection

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Drew a red pyramid thing at work today

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 - The Enhanced Edition + Reactions From a First Time Player

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Some silent hill fan art of Heather I did recently (instagram: Kenobisbeard49)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    In my restless Dreams I made some pins...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Building a silent hill section in my minecraft realm

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Finally back up on Fangamer if anyone is interested! :D

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    A video that explains every inch of symbolism up to the end of the apartments

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Do you think the reboot could appear at Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Giving the hearsay surrounding it, I reckon it's more likely to be at Tokyo Game Show in September. If it's being made by a Japanese company, that makes sense. I'd imagine Gamescom may still have a new trailer being announced for Resident Evil Village, however.

    submitted by /u/Zombie_Outta_Town
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use a silver bullet on Ghost Richard?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Mount Sinai in Silent Hill 2 - Woodside Apartments, room 307.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I just got silent hill 2&3 on PS4

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I know they're not the best ports of the game and it's quite janky but I'm actually enjoying it so far. I'm about half an hour into silent hill 2

    submitted by /u/FH226
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 1 - played for 1st time and some thoughts

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I have always been a massive Resident Evil fan but didn't get round to playing the Silent Hill games growing up because of lack of money and having to be picky. I've recently started playing video games again after a 10 year gap (work, kids etc...)

    Decided to play Silent Hill 1 on ps3 and here are some of my thoughts;

    1. The graphics hold up very well considering the game is 20 years old.
    2. I have to admit I initially had a hard time getting back into the tank controls and was very close to giving up. However I soon found the controls actually quite intuitive.
    3. I found the maps crucial for exploring. From memory the Resident Evil maps were far less useful.
    4. The puzzles were very well put together and interesting. I admit I had to look up the answer for the piano puzzle because I just couldn't crack it.
    5. The hammer is the best weapon by far for non boss enemies.
    6. The bosses seemed a little easy, beat them all first time. I was playing on normal though.
    7. I got the 'bad' ending, had no idea you had to (1) collect the liquid (2) go to Annie's bar. Did anyone honestly figure these out first time without a guide?

    Just bought a copy of the HD collection and looking forward to playing 2 and 3. I know there are issues with the HD collection but I don't have a PC or ps2.

    submitted by /u/ashvsevildead123
    [link] [comments]

    I could listen to his soundtracks all day

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    How bad is the Silent Hill 2 Remaster?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I've never played a silent hill game and don't have the consoles that they are on so I bought the HD collection. I heard 2 wasn't remastered very well. Is it an inferior version or just straight up bad?

    submitted by /u/AnyDockers420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment