• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Silent Hill Would you consider this a family?

    Silent Hill Would you consider this a family?


    Would you consider this a family?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I am by no means a cosplayer, but it’s October and I couldn’t resist giving Alessa a try!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    My P.T started working again by itself

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    PS4 crashed and deleted everything. This is my worst nightmare

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I've been starting a vinyl collection this year. Just had the Holy Grail delivered to me.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    digitally painted alessa today :o) took about an hour!!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Had posted a bit ago about finishing my collection, but nope! Added this today. It’s in excellent condition.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Anybody know the sound/effect they used in the begining of the intro for Silent Hill 3? Where Valtiel is shaking and that distorted noise plays before the song kicks in?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    My Pyramid Head cosplay

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    WHEN you put the sword obedience in a wrong place¡¡¡ poor cynthya

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hot Take: Silent Hill Downpour Is Good

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm actually more than half way done with the game right now on Xbox 360 and have enjoyed it. The camera angles are a bit out of sort sometimes but the graphics and atmosphere are pretty astonishing for its time. I've really enjoyed it so far and hope to finish it soon.

    submitted by /u/hippysmuggler
    [link] [comments]

    SH2 hard mode chase pyramid head with only a pipe??????

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    just beat Silent Hill 4 [pc] (my thought)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I just beat silent hill 4 for the first time, since it was recently released again for pc. It took me roughly 8 hours [medium difficulty]

    It was one of the only games I hadn't beat in the main series, although I'd played it as a child. I loved the story, the concept, the enemies, and the different worlds. Classic SH music; amazing. Walter's story, damn, it's good

    Then I got about halfway through the game and realized that it's the first half of the game again; but this time, you're followed by a duel-handgun wielding ghost, who can't be harmed, AND, someone who can alter each ending; depending on how good of a bodyguard you are. on top of this, there's really no puzzles in this game.

    Now the endings goddamn.. the endings to put it shortly; the 'good' ending, where you almost always purify your room of ghosts, and save eillen, is dogshit

    While on the other hand, the second best ending, where you do the same thing, except eillen dies, is fucking dogshit

    Sidenote, I actually looked up the '21 sacraments' bad ending, and it honestly looks like the coolest ending. Too bad I'm a literal fucking god gamer.

    submitted by /u/RuthlessValentine
    [link] [comments]

    out of curiosty. wat u think? hand out unicorn emojis.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SH 2 CD BOOKLET PICTURES?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm gonna buy it soon and just wanted to see how big it is.

    submitted by /u/Own_Sympathy2647
    [link] [comments]

    Playing my first Silent Hill game - Homecoming. I'm terrified!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I've been a long-time fan of Silent Hill. I've collected the soundtracks, watched playthroughs on Youtube, watched the movies (oof), and read up on the lore. Homecoming is the first game I've been able to find for a reasonable price, and I've finally gotten around to playing through it.

    I've just arrived in Silent Hill proper. I know the plot, but watching it unfold is extremely interesting. The graphics... hold up surprisingly well, although the facial animations are creepier than almost anything else in the game.

    Would love to hear some other opinions on the game! What are your favourite parts? What should I be looking out for? Let me know. :)

    submitted by /u/Shiiang
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best to get you hyped?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 for PC?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Anyone know where to get a good emulated copy? Or if one exists? I'd purchase it from a trust worthy site.

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna try to dive into SH2 (again)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Soooooo, I'm going to go for the SH2 Enhanced Edition. I just finished Parasite Eve and I was contemplating going straight to 2 but SH2 has been calling me for years. I tried it out a fear years ago but the atmosphere just...lord. It stuck with me. It instilled such a strong sense of dread and melancholy into me as I tried to play it. Even when I turned the game off I couldn't get my mind on it.

    I am a big overthinker and depression and anxiety can be very bad for me at times. I'm working on it all but it is rough. Maybe that's one reason why SH2 is such a difficult title for me to try and get into. Like, I could just be like "nah". But I'm always interested in it. I listen to its soundtrack a lot as ambient music...

    So I really want to dive into it and probs for people here to tell me that it probably isn't as bad as I think it will be and that I can soldier through. Hopefully by just soldiering through I can get past my anxiety with it. Because I really want to experience the story,and despite the discomfort, the atmosphere of the game is very immersive and...it draws me in ya know. Ok that's all. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/AzureRemly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment