• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Silent Hill A drawing i did. Im only 13 so im not that skilled but id love advice

    Silent Hill A drawing i did. Im only 13 so im not that skilled but id love advice


    A drawing i did. Im only 13 so im not that skilled but id love advice

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I bought these playing cards 10 years ago at a convention and figured you guys might enjoy them.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I was staring at my shelf and totally forgot that I had these. I thought you guys might like them.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    First time playing this game. I just beat 1 last week.. ��

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I'm watching Silent Hill Revelations for the first time.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    I'm 13 minutes in. Who wrote this dialogue? It sounds like a teenager wrote it. It's also like... every cheesy horror movie trope merged into one.

    Update: I finished it. I don't think I've ever seen a movie with less substance. Like, it had all of the makings of something great, but it managed to do basically nothing with the tools it was given. The best part of the movie was the minute or so the pyramid head was slicing off the arms. And the thirty seconds or so in the school.

    It had some sick moments. Again, they just totally didn't utilize their tools properly.

    submitted by /u/jobmarketsucks
    [link] [comments]

    David Bowie in Silent Hill?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Do you think Akira Yamaoka wanted David Bowie on the SH3/4 soundtracks but as an alternative got Joe Romersa? Joes voice on songs like Hometown and Cradle of Forest sounds very similar to David's voice around this era. The first time I heard his voice on the SH soundtrack I thought it was David Bowie. What do you think?
    David Bowie song from 2002: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2yUrd20ZY&list=PLfIDINzT3xf1QCRVY-mj6Uo17y9gF4B_s&index=18

    submitted by /u/Hunter_X2
    [link] [comments]

    A Maria I drew a few days ago!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Does anybody have examples of Silent Hill references in popular media?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I was trying to think if I've ever seen an SH reference in a TV show/ movie/ even a song lyric (I know there's quite a few in other video games, just saw the crossover with Dead By Daylight). I can't recall any off the top of my head, you guys have any examples?

    submitted by /u/peartposer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm riding a bike I think it's time to go back

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Silent Hill themed Christmas Sweater designs! (OC)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    What do these numbers look like to you all?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment