• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Silent Hill Let's not forget who started it all, this is THE movie that inspired a lot as aspect that we now enjoy and love about the franchise, i sincerely recommend it to every SH fan who hasn't watch it yet, you'll be familiarized with lot of stuff right away, 10/10 psychological horror thrill.

    Silent Hill Let's not forget who started it all, this is THE movie that inspired a lot as aspect that we now enjoy and love about the franchise, i sincerely recommend it to every SH fan who hasn't watch it yet, you'll be familiarized with lot of stuff right away, 10/10 psychological horror thrill.


    Let's not forget who started it all, this is THE movie that inspired a lot as aspect that we now enjoy and love about the franchise, i sincerely recommend it to every SH fan who hasn't watch it yet, you'll be familiarized with lot of stuff right away, 10/10 psychological horror thrill.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    The twins really want that chocolate milk.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I created a strawberry lemonade Pyramid Head!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Heather Mason Cosplay

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    You liked post Team Silent games, did you not?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    iIknow, this's already known but it keeps amazing find this kinds of details

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Unreal P.T. Help

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    So I downloaded Unreal P.T. and wow it is so amazing. I just have a quick question about spawning Lisa when the radio says don't touch that dial/turn around. She attacked the first time I played and that scare was priceless. But I keep playing it from beginning and she doesn't spawn when I turn around. When it says don't touch that dial do I need to zoom in on the radio? I'm trying to figure out what will get her to do that again because my gf is going to play the demo on my laptop and I really want her to get all of the Lisa experience haha.

    submitted by /u/JessJoan94
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Silent Hill Anniversary Collection possible?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    So konami has has released Castlevania and Contra anniversary collections which have good reviews and have sold fairly well and i was thinking what are the possibilities of seeing a Silent Hill collection?

    It doesn't require as much work as a remaster would because your just emulating the original games, so there isn't much room to fuck up like they did with the HD collection.

    Personally id drop that fat 60$ if it meant i could have the first 4 Silent Hill games on Steam. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/mouks9
    [link] [comments]

    Scariest moment in Silent Hill?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I'm interested to hear your opinion about this.

    For me probably The Blue Creek Apartments in Silent Hill 2. The sounds and the music are terrifying.

    submitted by /u/Walfic
    [link] [comments]

    Recently tried out SH: Origins

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    I gotta say I could not get into this. I have an active playthrough running through SH4 and this game simultaneously. I was genuinely amused by the mirror world swap and hilarious melee weapons in Origins but was turned off by the rehashed enemies and lack of atmosphere. Within the first hour I encountered nurses, lying figures in the streets, and a pyramid head-esque butcher (with a ripped intro scene straight from SH2) . I just got into the Sanitarium. I need to keep pushing through because I want to see what it has to offer but I found it to be uninspired. I found it lame that the game shamelessly was flaunting themes and ideas from previous games so soon without establishing its own identity.

    I booted up SH4 shortly after and it's incredible how quickly I was interested in playing even after having beat it before. The Team Silent games hold this air of mystery and makes me feel uneasy in a way nothing else can.

    I plan to push further into Origins to give it a fair shot, just wanted to express my initial thoughts, I hope it gets better.

    submitted by /u/matsui2313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment