• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Silent Hill Since we are doing Animal Crossing, here's my Heather

    Silent Hill Since we are doing Animal Crossing, here's my Heather


    Since we are doing Animal Crossing, here's my Heather

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Fixed it

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Another Animal Crossing/Silent Hill crossover!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    SH: The Room but it's in 2020

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    ...and ever

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Silent Hill: Midwich (WIP)/Dreams PS4 Gameplay.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Silent Hill Mobile ported into SmileBasic

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    What was the purpose for the Maria born from a wish scenario in SH2?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I played it multiple times and never really understood why it was in the game story wise. Did this take place after or before the main storyline? Who is Ernest? Indulge me!

    submitted by /u/TwistinFoolGames
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have the hallway of P.T. Silent Hills extraced, please?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Best Silent Hill game to start out with?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I'm just now getting into the Silent Hill series.. I would really like to play the games myself and want to know if there's any that are better suited for beginners. Are there any that just aren't worth playing at all either?

    submitted by /u/tielli
    [link] [comments]

    Broken cutscene issue

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I been playing silent hill 2 on pcsx everything runs fine until a cutscene plays for some reason the speed and the framerate dips and the worst part is the audio. But now when you meet Maria it just freezes is there a solution or my pc just can't run this game

    submitted by /u/dlsoto14
    [link] [comments]

    What’s The Chronological Order Of The Silent Hill Games?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Or does SH2 take place before SH3 and does Homecoming and Downpour have some relevance to the originals?

    submitted by /u/DarkMania44
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Let's talk about James Sunderland , Ah I wonder if he had done a wrong deed I mean let's face it Mary was sick , real sick like insane or something she was suffering from pain , a painful living dreadful now I wanna know , Have James committed an evil crime ? Isn't it a right thing to do When someone suffers from an awful pain ? I don't know if u ever played Silent Hill Homecoming or not but You'll get the good ending when u just kills ur mother out of the pain she suffers . Now I wanna know Do u think what James has done , was a right thing to do ?

    submitted by /u/ArztHerbertWest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment