• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Silent Hill Foggy 👓

    Silent Hill Foggy ��


    Foggy ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Daddy James wants his rent, Henry.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    When your 11 y/o draws pyramid head and acknowledges the name pyramid head even though she play DBD and not silent hill and refuses to call it the executioner

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I haven't tried drawing a bubblehead nurse in a long time, thought I'd share!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    What age were you when you first played a silent hill game?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Gonna be feeling reeeeeal cute today! :D

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Imma sneak a pillow over my crush’s head ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    HD Collection on XBox Live store?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Right now it is on sale for $7.49.

    I want to get some second opinions. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/MatrixRemixed
    [link] [comments]

    How old is the silent hill community?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I assume most are over 21?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    P.T Silent Hills Vinyl By Not Moonshake..Just wanna share something that could of been Awesome

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Remaking parts of SH2 into movie format. Anyone interested? :3

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hi! I am a swedish filmmaker who is thinking about making some sweet fanmade Silent Hill 2 content in the form of a scene remake of a cutscene from the game. It's going to include real life actors playing our beloved characters as well as a abnormally large fog machine behind the camera. If an indiegogo page was to be published for such a project, would anyone be interested in donating some pocket change to make it as awesome as it can be? Please vote on what you think below!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Holeful
    [link] [comments]

    Greek soap opera using Silent Hill and David Lynch music??

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    When I was visiting beautiful Athens back in 2013, I caught a little bit of daytime television in the lobby of my hotel I was staying at.

    To my surprise I found myself watching a bit of a soap opera which was using some music I was really into at the time! It had snippets of both Silent Hill and David Lynch (Mulholland Drive) music amidst the dramatic night scenes.

    I had to pinch myself. The coincidence of two of my favorite things being possibly pirated and used in a low-budget daytime television production in a foreign country (I'm from USA) was just too strange and magical to believe!

    Help me prove I was not imagining it!

    IIRC, the songs were Mountains Falling and Rain of Brass Petals.

    I'm not making this up!

    submitted by /u/ImPlayingTheSims
    [link] [comments]

    Been replaying 3 so I made a track inspired by the ost. Hope y'all enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Whats your favorite Silent Hill Monster? (Spoilers allowed)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    The Silent Hill Series has a bunch of unique designed monsters with a deeper meaning. Its one of the biggest strong points of the series but from all these different monsters wich is your personal favorite?

    Spoilers Alert!

    My favorite was Mary from SH2. Her Design and meaning is very interesting and great. She totally shows a suffering and demonic version of Mary. Also that instead of the big and scary pyramid head she is the final boss makes her and the ending of the game great. Because she is James ultimate suffering and guilt. Her representation in this form totally nailed that. I was also very shocked when the reveal with her that Maria is just another Monster created by Silent Hill. The Moths during the battle also symbolize rebirth wich is also very fitting for the games story. Its also a clever twist that Mary works as monster in every of the different endings and can also be Mary itself not only Maria!

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    I sincerely appreciate the person who made this mix so I can sleep in Silent Hill.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    What happens when the hospital transforms in SH2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    In my memory, although I know this is wrong, after the boss fight James is on a gurney and is pushed along by Maria, and when that's finished the hospital has transformed into the nightmare version.

    Watching it back, there's no Maria, but James is definitely pushed along by someone, while you hear his name being said again and again. What... is that about? It's a cool scene, not sure why in my mind I imagine Maria pushing him - I can even picture you seeing her face from below as she does so.

    submitted by /u/35percents
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill Downpour down from Microsoft Store (360 Marketplace)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Silent hill 2 Xbox vs ps2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I want to get silent hill 2 either on Xbox or ps2 since I've heard a lot of bad about the HD remaster. Was thinking of getting the OG Xbox version or a jpn ps2 version. Is there any difference between the two? I'm probably getting one of these.

    submitted by /u/TomGun_1994
    [link] [comments]

    I'm curious, what is the most forgettable Silent Hill entry for you guys?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I want to hear other people's opinions. Personally I think Origins. I own it on PSP and forgot I even owned it until I cleaned out my desk and found the case and UMD.

    submitted by /u/Dev01980
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment