• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Silent Hill Don’t you just hate when they just disappear into thin air like that

    Silent Hill Don’t you just hate when they just disappear into thin air like that


    Don’t you just hate when they just disappear into thin air like that

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    We’ve won... but at what cost

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Fun way to spend my Sunday

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Replaying silent hill these days just fuels my anger at how awfully uncreative and stupid Konami became

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I know this has all likely been said before, but silent hill 2 was the pinnacle of the horror game genre. Playing the demo on release I did not manage to get my hands on the game until 2006, which instantly led me into my obsession with all things silent hill. 1-4 were a blast to play but since that point the handling of the series should go down in history as a 'how to' on IP self destruction.

    Konami had the horror genre in there pocket, but ridiculous decisions and no clear vision resulted in the death of one of gamings greatest franchises with P.T, which I feel ill never forgive.

    I like to imagine where the series would have gone, and how P.T would have played with junji itos horrific creature design. But hey apparently Konami doesn't need money right ?

    Tell me in the comments of how you think the franchise would have progressed in an ideal world with a Konami that actually cared.

    submitted by /u/Pen_dragons_pizza
    [link] [comments]

    Just when I thought I couldn't be weirded out any more by this game, just noticed strange "appendages" on the underside of the Creepers...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    The collection continues to grow. Just found the room for $10 :)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Eyes are the mirror of the soul

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Max Derrat playing live - glad to see that he’s still around.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I started PLAYING the GAME again

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    what's you thought on this cover?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    For some reason, it breaks my heart

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Question about SH4's difficulty/combat from a newbie

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    It's my first playthrough of SH4, so I thought I'd go with the normal difficulty, as I've done with the previous games, but then I got my arse kicked by everything in the subway.

    Everytime I fought a couple of dogs I had to come back to the apartment to regain health. Then I encountered two floating dudes, and I proceeded to slap them furiously with my pipe, but after 10 minutes of slapping they just didn't die, and when they fell on the floor and I started kicking them they just got up and ended up killing me.

    Is this normal? Is the whole game going to be like this? Should I start again on easy mode? Will that affect the puzzles?

    submitted by /u/Iron_Butler
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I try to do the bookshelf puzzle in silent hill 3 my screen goes black

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/GoodHotdogs
    [link] [comments]

    Why is SH4 so graphically inferior than SH2 and SH3?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    The Room's graphics and textures just don't seem as lively or well-thought out as SH2 and SH3's levels. How did they go from throbbing/bleeding walls in SH3 (that, to this day, still look incredible) to Sh4's copy-and-paste flesh-mush buildings?

    submitted by /u/SoftMango123
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 4 gives an elemental vibe

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    This may be unintentional, but to me, the Other Worlds in SH4 (not counting the Hospital or Apartment) feel like their based on a classical element.

    Subway = Earth

    Forest = Fire

    Prison = Water

    Building = Air

    I know SH is based around symbolism, though that seems like a stretch. It might even have been a template for the developers so the Other Worlds would have some variety. Does anyone else feel that way?

    submitted by /u/Blue_Bisto
    [link] [comments]

    Chocolate Milk flair anyone?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Okay, so is it just me, or does anyone else think this sub should have a Chocolate Milk flair?

    submitted by /u/GesugaoIsMyReligion
    [link] [comments]

    The price of silent hill 1, 2, 3 and 4

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    i hate cracking games i always want physical copy's but i guess i have to crack these games because the prices are insane in my area the cheapest is 150 im pretty sad that konami is not helping us AT ALL always wanted to play these games im sad that i cant afford these games because of my budget Fuck konami

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Stranger_36
    [link] [comments]

    Here is the first episode done. 3, days work for 10 minutes. Thinking about using comment section as interactive post box so I could get letters there and read them up in following episodes. What do you think of that? Please throw a like while you are listening. Reddit likes never go through.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    ArtsOVG on Twitter

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Are there any good silent hill fangames?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Not just games inspired by SH, but fangames really

    submitted by /u/anarchist_snufkin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment