• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Silent Hill So I got an unexpected amount of positive reaction to another recent post of my drawing of the Nemesis, so I decided I'd also share this drawing I did a few years ago of Pyramid head, another favorite baddie of mine. This drawing was done completely with #2 pencil and a homemade blending stump

    Silent Hill So I got an unexpected amount of positive reaction to another recent post of my drawing of the Nemesis, so I decided I'd also share this drawing I did a few years ago of Pyramid head, another favorite baddie of mine. This drawing was done completely with #2 pencil and a homemade blending stump


    So I got an unexpected amount of positive reaction to another recent post of my drawing of the Nemesis, so I decided I'd also share this drawing I did a few years ago of Pyramid head, another favorite baddie of mine. This drawing was done completely with #2 pencil and a homemade blending stump

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Well you really tried your hardest there didn’t you James?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Cheap copy of SH3/4

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I have 2 on my ps2 but want to play 3 and 4 on ps2 as well. I see lots of copies on ebay but they are pricey. Same with 4 but 4 is cheap on xbox (which I can also get but I prefer them all being on the same console). What is a good place to find a copy of either game under 40 dollars?

    submitted by /u/-_-IsNotMyPassWord
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some Silent Hill avatars in VRChat

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    So, I've been looking for some Silent Hill avatars in VRChat for a very long time, Specifically one for Pyramid Head and or a BubbleHead Nurse. Does anyone know if there's a place to find them? if not, does anyone know where I can get a good model to make one myself?

    submitted by /u/KC_The_FreakShow
    [link] [comments]

    Obligatory game results post. I didn’t do that well, but I’m just happy to own this game and to be able to play it again and again for years to come.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Sorry, but going back to the ol leak

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    As most of you already know, there was a leak about a month ago posted on here that revealed information of there being a new Silent Hill game. With the leaker being banned due to wrongly profiting off of the proof he had obtained, I feel as if there is no wrong in sharing it with the community. I'm sure there are some in here that might be against it due to the fact that it could steer leakers away and lose their trust. I think that as long as you don't take advantage of people's hopes and turn it into a greedy scam (or anything as immoral as that), then I really do think you can trust this community because I see nothing but love for this franchise and fellow fans. But with all that has happened with the previous leak, I think it's reasonably fair to the community to share the proof for having a guy like that do what he did. If he thinks it's okay to profit off of everyone's hopes, then I see nothing wrong with seeing what he obtained. What do you all think of this? Leakers, feel free to join in and tell us what you think because I think everyone cares about what your thoughts are on this. I just want this to be a harmless discussion. So please, keep it friendly.

    (If any of the mods feel like this post will cause harm, message me and I will delete this post asap.)

    submitted by /u/ForsakenProdigy22
    [link] [comments]

    Best Silent Hill Puzzles?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    "Best" is subjective - it could be the one you spent literal hours one, one that's memorable, one that looks complicated but it actually rather simple, or whichever criteria you choose. Just make sure you include why you chose it.

    Make sure to also put the game it was in and the puzzle difficulty (if applicable).

    For me personally, Silent Hill 3's Hard Difficulty Brookhaven Keypad Puzzle is one of the best! Just disgusting, gruesome imagery that you need to read through, and then infer that the keypad is supposed to act as the face. Then you need to recreate the disturbing poem while using each number on the keypad as part of a human face.

    Any other great puzzles? I can think of a few more, but I don't want to take all the best ones for myself.

    submitted by /u/PresidentJoe
    [link] [comments]

    The end of the movie kinda blew me away

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Im a huge fan of the games (1-4 at least) and have beaten them multiple times, picked up the movie for $2 today at a thrift store and watched it with mom. The movie itself was okay, they did alright and you could tell they didnt try too hard to clone the game which worked well in my opinion. However, the end was definitely the most interesting part for my mom and I. We think Silent Hill turned Sharon and the mom into ghosts for multiple reasons. For one, when she called Chris at the end on the way home, it was just static on Chris's end. And later, when Chris got off the couch he found that the front door was open but they never came home. Honestly was a very Silent Hill-esque moment and topped off the movie for me, made it worth it.

    Anyway, I overall kinda liked the movie, feel free to share any thoughts about it

    submitted by /u/velvert
    [link] [comments]

    Was reading the SH4 TVTropes page, does anyone have a screenshot or footage of this?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    I got jebaited...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    I wanted to share my short experience from last night while playing SH4. In the building level with Richard, one of the higher tier gum heads (darker colored ones) took a golf club out of my inventory. I was so shocked, I panicked wildly trying to fight back only to realize that my health was low and that that club does a FUCK ton of damage.

    I died and got hilariously frustrated. In retrospect I found the story funny. I had never seen them do this or knew that they could. I am glad the game can still surprise me even today.

    submitted by /u/matsui2313
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying SH3 and saw this

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:43 AM PST

    The Voice Actor of James has his own Silent Hill themed Youtube

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:24 AM PST

    It looks pretty neat, although I haven't watched the videos yet.

    submitted by /u/mrpinbert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment