• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Silent Hill This picture...it's me

    Silent Hill This picture...it's me


    This picture...it's me

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Notices Your Health Kit

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    SIlent Hill Requiem - Location Concept 2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    True to life

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    This picture...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Death of Rose

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Really grateful for this community, and for the love we all share for everything Silent Hill. I wanted to share something I've been lucky enough to be working on. Hope that's ok!

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/959490/Death_of_Rose/

    Death of Rose is a narrative horror game that's heavily influenced by Silent Hill and PT. I know, we see a lot of these here, but this one is looking pretty neat.

    I've been working on the sound design and music/ambiance for the game, and it's been insanely rewarding, as well as a tough job to try an nail that right "feel."

    Anyways, I'm hoping it'll scratch the itch while we all wait to see if the rumors about a new Silent Hill come to fruition. Hope you all enjoy and wish-list it if you like what you see (and hear)!

    submitted by /u/Peter_Wicher
    [link] [comments]

    Subtle detail.... Baby-changing room in SH3 mall bathroom

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I finished Silent Hill 2 for the first

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I just finished SH2 for the first and got the leave ending. this is by far one of the most beautiful and emotionally powerful masterpieces I've ever played.

    I teared up a bit, this is the first time a game has made me cry absolutely incredible game.

    submitted by /u/Cortadew
    [link] [comments]

    So this was happening 1 am. Not waiting for a siren, I got out of there!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Silent Hill Requiem - Location concept

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Are the silent hill 2&3 HD remaster really that bad?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I've been very interested in playing this series for a while and bought the remaster a while ago. I havent played it yet but i suddenly heard that its pretty bad?? Does it really ruin the experience that much?

    I can work with some bad visuals and audio and low framerate.

    But if parts of the story are rewritten that it sounds differend compared to the originals or there are big gameplay glitches (like slow attacks or getting stuck easily) then i think i'd rather wait to play the originals

    submitted by /u/absiil
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 Endings

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    In the good ending of SH3, Heather tells Douglas to call her by her true name "Cheryl." At first I assumed that there's another ending where she says her true name is "Alessa," but there isn't. Am I the only one who thought that would happen? Of course, these two endings would reflect drastically different mindsets.

    submitted by /u/HangryVampireBat
    [link] [comments]

    In Silent Hill 2, what's the difference between the 'Headphone' and 'Speaker' sound options?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    I've been fumbling with these 2 options for like 20 minutes and I can't hear a difference between them whether I'm wearing headphones or not.

    submitted by /u/weorener
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 2 for PC

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Been looking throughout this sub reddit and the only one i found with links were expired so does anyone know where I can download silent hil 2?

    submitted by /u/m0dern_baseBall
    [link] [comments]

    I've never played a Silent Hill game, but want to get into it now.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    What would you guys recommend as a starting point for getting into the series? Also what's the best way to experience this on PC (emulator vs. port, etc.). Is there any HD remasters of the games available?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/mathil8
    [link] [comments]

    What Brookhaven looks like during the daytime.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:41 AM PST

    What’s everyone’s problem with the HD collection that’s on ps3/ps4

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    I played silent hill 2 on the ps2 which I absolutely loved. I think it's my favorite survival horror game of all time. Recently though I've been seeing people say that the HD collection is absolutely garbage and shouldn't be played. I'm just wondering what is wrong with the HD collection?

    submitted by /u/INeedMyDrink
    [link] [comments]

    Is the silent hill on pc worth playing?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I rly wanna play silent hill 2 3 and 4 but i only have a laptop to play my games because im not very rich, Ive also heard the silent hill on pc was bad? (Or was it the ps3 version?) You guys are the masters of silent hill so what do you guys think?

    Is it worth getting silent hill on pc?

    submitted by /u/potatospot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment