• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Silent Hill "So there's this thing called a Cyber Truck..."

    Silent Hill "So there's this thing called a Cyber Truck..."


    "So there's this thing called a Cyber Truck..."

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    My collection thus far

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    USE THE STEEL BALL, JAMES!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:26 AM PST

    My local mall is slowing dying and now it seems like something straight out of SH3

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Top 10 Silent Hill 4 Secrets and Easter Eggs

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Top 10 Silent Hill 3 Secrets and Easter Eggs

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Top 10 Silent Hill 2 secrets and Easter Eggs

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Top 10 Silent Hill Secrets and Easter Eggs

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Quick question

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Which silent hill game was a ps 2 or ps 3 exclusive?

    submitted by /u/Phantom-of-the-Mall
    [link] [comments]

    for more follow me on my Instagram : din.of.hiatus

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Highlight Reel + Silent Hill 2 First Time Playthrough

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    To anyone interested I have my SH2 first time experience summed up in 5 minutes. I think it's worth the watch.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LkUwkmm_q8&feature=youtu.be

    I also have my first playthrough of the enhanced edition in a playlist to anyone who is interested.

    I plan to play Silent Hill 3 next in the future and then Silent Hill 4!

    https://youtu.be/9hG7VYUn8KQ

    submitted by /u/Eileo
    [link] [comments]

    I have no other choice but to play SH2&3 on the PS3 ( HD Collection)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    I played SH2 so far.. made some progress..but i heard SH3 had some huge performance issues on the PS3.. what were your experiances?

    Im traveling alot and work far away from home..so my PS3 and a copy of the HD collection my friend gave me were my only choice

    About my earlyer post on this subreddit about running SH2 on my tablet...well my windows 10 tablet died..and never managed to finish it

    submitted by /u/NoahBanjedvorec
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's Favorite SH Theme and Why

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:46 PM PST

    Like the title says, what is your favorite theme song from the Silent Hill games and why.

    Even though my favorite Silent Hill is SH2 my favorite theme is either SH1 or SH4.

    But I'm going to cut the bs and tell you my favorite theme is from is SH4. The amount of emotion gives the song a depth that isn't quite matched in the other games. However the original SH Theme still brings tears to my eyes just in acoustics.

    submitted by /u/jambitron
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 2: DC on PC sound looping

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    I've tried all the solutions I could find, but I keep having trouble with sound looping on Silent Hill 2 DC. Can anyone please help?

    submitted by /u/maverick074
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment